Presto Workload Analyzer by Varada
Get the free Presto Workload Analyzer to uncover deep actionable insights, improve performance and optimize your Presto clusters.
Presto Workload Analysis Sample Report
Facts and figures on the period the Analyzer ran and key usage metrics (data scanned, number of queries):
- Identify top users consuming most of the CPU on your cluster
- Identify which query operators/type of queries consume most of your cluster resources (Filtering/Aggregation/Joins)
- Identify which users required further education on improving and optimizing queries, as well as applying performance best practices
- Identify and improve cohorts/groups of users and apply resource groups policies to enhance overall workload management
- Optimize how you model chargeback pricing based on actual user consumption levels and patterns
- Uncover index-based optimization opportunities for your Presto cluster
Deep dive into how queries are actually running on the cluster.
- Analysis includes queries elapsed time, distribution by users, Presto operators distribution, resources consumption, and more
- Query analysis includes selectivity analysis, joins analysis, and more
- Easily identify and optimize TopX tables that consume most of your resources, but may account for only a small fraction of the overall data like size
- Apply additional use-case specific optimizations, such as caching, indexing, 3rd party aggregation acceleration tools, etc.
Curious, but not convinced? Try it for free
- Are you challenged with performance concerns in your Presto environment?
- How are you optimizing your Presto cluster?
- Can you identify who or what is sapping resources?